Friday, July 31, 2009

We broke up B/C he is going to New York.?

I'm 17. My boyfriend and I have known eachother for about a year. We became really close and we were extremely happy. Things were great! We loved eachother! He told me that his band was going to New York over the summer and that he doesn't know how long they will stay there. He asked me what i would choose. I know he LOVES his music a lot. When he asked to choose for him, he practically left me no choice. I love him too much to have him leave something he loves. I wasn't going to be selfish and say to choose me. Ultimately, it was going to his decision. We broke up. Ever since, he hasn't called or anything. He moved with his cousins, and I can't get a hold of him. I've seen him a few times and he pretends like I'm not even there. When we split, he told me he didn't want to. Why did he? He said his feelings haven't changed and he still cared. He leaves in 3 weeks. I miss him. I want to tell him it doesn't have to end this way. What can I do? Why is he ignoring me? How must he feel? Why?

We broke up B/C he is going to New York.?
Sweety, long-distance relationships don't work! It might be that he's depressed. You should just let him recover, and things will fall into place!


No comments:

Post a Comment