Friday, July 31, 2009

If I evacuated b/c of hurricane katrina, do I have to pay out of state if I go back to New Orleans?

I've been away since the begining of Fall Semester 05, where I was a resident of LA, but I won't be able to get back to New Orleans until Fall Semester of 06. Does anyone know if I will be considered a non-resident when I re-enroll, due to the residency requirements?

If I evacuated b/c of hurricane katrina, do I have to pay out of state if I go back to New Orleans?
Well, are you still considered a resident of Lousiana? Do you still have a permanent residence in the state? I think that would make the difference. Also, I think you have to stay in a separate state for about...5 or 6 years before you are made a resident of THAT state.


Look up the Lousiana College board, and you may get a better answer than the one from me.


Good luck, and hope all goes well.
Reply:NO YOU ARE A RESIDENT


No comments:

Post a Comment