Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have 3000 C$ to buy a new computer, help me?

3000$ is as far as I'm willing to spend for my new computer, but I have no idea which components I should buy.





I'm a huge game fan so I want the latest games to run in high quality (think Oblivion here), but I also want flawless performance both inside games and out.





I have a lot of media on my computer so I need a good hard drive and I have wireless internet at home so I don't want wires anymore.





Finally, I was considering buyig a laptop, but if you think I won't get as much quality and performance on a laptop, you can recommand a desktop...





Thank you!

I have 3000 C$ to buy a new computer, help me?
build your own and customize it to your needs
Reply:3K? Geeze,you should be able to get a top of the line for half that. Have a computer shop build you one that suits your needs if you have that kind of money.You can get better video cards,processers ,ram ect if you have it custom built. As far as a laptop,they wont perform as well as a desktop and you will get less for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment