Thursday, July 30, 2009

V.C. Andrews "New" book?

I just read the new one about the March family. Any one else read it? Am I the only one who thinks the main person feels older then seven? Kinda like My sweet Aduradina?? And I put "new" like that since she died like 20 years ago!

V.C. Andrews "New" book?
i am in the process of reading the march series and i too think the main character seems way older and more mature (mentally, physically) than is normal.i guess based on her story this caused her to grow mentally older than her seven years.
Reply:I agree. Growing physically older would affect her mentally. She is being forced to grow up b/c of her situation. I just bought the second book in the series so I don't know anything else that happens.

floral centerpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment