Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it possible to reinstall Yahoo! Messenger using a new program files folder in C drive?

The folders option, when I install Yahoo! Messenger, only allows me to use program files on C drive. The problem is that my computer has damaged circuits from past viruses, thunderstorms, etc. that prevent the folder destination that is being provided from working properly. The result is continuous error messages, such as this: YPAGER caused an invalid page fault in module %26lt;unknown%26gt; at 0000:0107184b. These error messages say that I have performed an illegal operation and that my Yahoo! Messenger will be shut down.

Is it possible to reinstall Yahoo! Messenger using a new program files folder in C drive?
It is better to reinstall Yahoo Messenger directly from internet..then it will work well..


No comments:

Post a Comment