Saturday, May 22, 2010

Which school is better - Auburn U, U New Haven, or Flagler C?

Could I get into: also which one is better?


University of New Haven


Auburn University


Flagler College





I am going to be a senior at a private high school. I have a 2.95 gpa.





By the end of senior year i will have:


4 math


4 science


4 religion


4 spanish


4 english


4 history


and other elective credits





On my ACT I got a 22


SAT I got Math 470 and CR 500 and writing 490 a total of 1460. (I will probablly take these again)





I participate in Crosscountry running, Cheerleading, Yearbook, Peer Leadership, Outreach, and a Ministry program.


I also volunteer at a hospital.





I am also 1/4 Middle eastern if that helps and I am also going to be a first generation college student.





Which of these schools could I get into?

Which school is better - Auburn U, U New Haven, or Flagler C?
auburn is probably the best out of the 3...i think you have a good chance of getting into flagler and new haven and probably auburn too. but you definitely need to consider what size school you are looking for and location because all three of them are different sizes and are in very different places. definitely retake your sat
Reply:In the end, the school that is better is the one that fits you.





Do you want a large or small school?


Do you want just professors or do you mind that you may get TAs teaching your classes?


Do you want to live in rural/suburban or city life?


Do you like their majors?

gladiolus

No comments:

Post a Comment