Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm taking estrostep fe 28, & i'm on my period b/c of the reminder pills. could i just skip to a new pack?

well, i started taking the birth control pills estrostep fe 28. the thing is, my period comes everytime i start taking to "reminder pill," which it's supposed to. but, i was wondering if i could just start a new pack without finishing the reminder pills if i wanted to?

I'm taking estrostep fe 28, %26amp; i'm on my period b/c of the reminder pills. could i just skip to a new pack?
No, because it would screw your hormones up for next month. You're supposed to continue with your reminder pills until they are gone, then go to the next pack.


Skipping the reminder pills and going to the next pack does NOT stop your period any faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment