Sunday, August 2, 2009

So my new hd tv is basicaly pointless b/c i won't be able to watch new movies with my xbox ?

i'll have to get a system that plays blue ray dics inoder to watch new movies ON MY DTV? will the quality be the same if i watch a blue ray disk on an hd tv?

So my new hd tv is basicaly pointless b/c i won't be able to watch new movies with my xbox ?
Well if you are comparing blu-ray to HD-dvd the quality is the same. Blu-ray is certainly better than regular DVDs, but you wouldn't want to play regular dvds on the x-box anyhow. the processor on board that thing sucks. If you buy a blu-ray unit it will also play your regular DVDs. but don't buy one just yet. Blu-ray pricing is currently going up. the best value right now is the PS3.





More Question? just e-mail me. I've owned a home theater business
Reply:No


its your x-box that was the waste of money - they are extremely over-rated when compared to a PS3.





Buy a PS3 as they are the best value for money at the moment when it comes to the blu-ray technology.


And once again it is Sony leading the way in technology with everybody else trying to keep up.


No comments:

Post a Comment