Sunday, August 2, 2009

Got a new hard drive and copied info from C to F drive but xp wont load?

I currently have 60 gb and I added 160 gb more and now the old is the master but I want to make the new one the master the files from the old one are copied now what do I do ??? I need specifics I moved the jumpers but it did not boot up I have xp on a boot disk that came with my emachines not xp alone and does increasing the hard drive make the computer run faster ???


2200 amd athalon xp processor,256 ddr,and 56 k fax modem running dial up ...thx

Got a new hard drive and copied info from C to F drive but xp wont load?
Change the boot device.
Reply:I can give you a link that deals with various problems of computer. You can fix many problems by selecting a suitable program and exploring your problems. Please visit http://fixit.in


No comments:

Post a Comment