Sunday, August 2, 2009

My frmr bestfriend h8ts cuz im an m.c.r fan w/out dem id be dead by now!she dsnt undrstnd me and my new bff!?

PLS. READ!i have been answrng friend questns here. but i have a questn dat i cldn't solve!u see i have dis bstfrnd grup and der r 4 of us.im new at dis skuul and i wnt in w/ my old frnd .but she decidd to hang out w/ new frnds cuz she's all rich and ppl kis up 2 her i'm the only 1 who dsn't do dat.but den i had a hard tme ftting in .untl an old-new s2dnt cme in.den she cme bac lst year from eurpe..we bcme bstfrnds cuz we had cmmn intrsst,then we had a fight cuz of a misundrstnding and she keeps sayin i wsn't a gud frnd dat i shuld lern frm her cuz i'm a bit shy.in the end we still hng-out but she found a new best friend and she used to kiss up 2 her den earler dis year i found a new bst frnd. 4 of us hang out with each othr. but my new frnd,her new frnd and i.3 of us feel she's a push ovr.she dsnt talk to me and her new frnd cuz we had a crsh on anthr grl.its jst admrng!cuz its an all grls skul and der r no boys unlke my old skul?den she's mad @ me cuz i luv mcr!?dis band svd my life!

My frmr bestfriend h8ts cuz im an m.c.r fan w/out dem id be dead by now!she dsnt undrstnd me and my new bff!?
I'm sorry...maybe you should find more laid back friends.





P.S. your typing is crazy





o....O


No comments:

Post a Comment