Sunday, August 2, 2009

I had a New Years Eve baby by c-section. Before anything happen I started shaking, shivering.?

. I went in at 4:30pm got my epidural and getting more afraid by the moment. I couldn't stop the shaking! Freaking me out from the last time I did this with my other baby (like I could have a secure). At 5:06 my baby was born 8 pds 2 oz! Going back into my room to (suppose to rest) the med's started to ware off around where my stomach is (they cut out my old scar and put a new one) Then with in the hour in a half I could wiggle my toes. I got some hard core med's to relieve my pain though. Lol so with in 45 mins from then I could move to the chair and back to bed. Then I woke up to move I wasn't sure If I really wanted to try to, lol I sucked it up, until I took a shower to discover I had 15-20 stables, couldn't bare to look. Really! It was harder to get around with tugging. Then when I got home to finally rest (because those beds aren't made for tall ppl) I got into our bed fine and when I woke up I had those shakes again Like I was freezing (Is this because of hormones or the anesthesia)??. Then that night I had them! Then started getting cramps in my lower legs too (like when I was pregnant). My period blood would turn brownish then to bright red. Is all this normal?

I had a New Years Eve baby by c-section. Before anything happen I started shaking, shivering.?
I was shaking when they were doing the c-section. They told me it was normal, because of all the meds they were pumping into me. I would call your doctor though and let him know that you are still getting the shakes, and some cramping in your legs. It might just be from whatever medication your taking now, but you don't want to chance it. Check and make sure you don't have a fever, if you do you might want to go to the hospital, to make sure you don't have an infection. I wouldn't worry about the bleeding.
Reply:I didn't get any shaking with either of my c/sections. But that doesn't mean it's abnormal. I would call the docs office tomorrow and just ask. The change in the color of the blood, normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment