Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Microsoft IntelliMouse died. I reinstalled software, new batteries, c'ked settings and its still dead! why?

I have used the Mouse for months, it just quit working. The software shows that the batteries are good, the signal is strong, and all is working. I uninstalled the software, and reinstalled it, and even bought a new IntellilMouse and installed it %26amp; it will not work. Any help that you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks Lloyd

My Microsoft IntelliMouse died. I reinstalled software, new batteries, c'ked settings and its still dead! why?
Try a different USB port
Reply:make sure it is plugged in all the way. smart computing magazine says that the usb ports in the back of the computer have more power than the front ones do.

pansy

No comments:

Post a Comment